Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Application to Appliqué.

 I'm off traveling again tomorrow and will be away for 3 weeks so I've decided to apply myself and finish off some of my current appliqué projects. I have completed another block for my Chester County quilt and have 3 more ready to be back basted.
  I have also hand appliquéd a few more of these lovely 1930's blocks I bought in Houston last year. I still have 29 of the 59 left to appliqué to a background so I'm taking them with me as well. Hopefully those long plane flights will give me plenty of time to stitch.
   I'll fill you in on my destination in a few days time.
Hugs, Jan Mac

5 comments:

Maria said...

Great blocks.. Enjoy sewing on your trip... Safe travels...

Marijke said...

love the applique , Jan .
wish you a lovely time .
hugs Marijke

jacaranda said...

Happy and safe travels Jan, you will have a wonderful time at your ? destination. (I'm lucky I know where you are off to). I will be following your blog. Take care.

Kate said...

Have a marvellous trip. Looking forward to following your trip

Quilter Kathy said...

Plane rides are perfect for hand stitching!
Enjoy!