Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday's Two.

 Yesterday I was finally well enough to travel to Melbourne to see our youngest DD and her fiancé. I was lucky as it was also the Sit and Sew meeting for my Melbourne quilt group so I called in to drop off 8 quilts for donation as well as picking up more tops to finish. I was also looking for some green fabric to use as binding for this first quilt. Greens are hard to match as there are so many variations. In the end I didn't find one so settled on a darker coral pink. So I bound that one when we returned home this afternoon.
   I also quilted this cute girl's top donated to AQA. I happened to find a good match for the binding from some I had one hand, and I had just enough to finish it. Very happy with another finish. I'm hoping to quilt a few more tops in the next few days and also make time to finish some of my appliquéd blocks.
Hugs, Jan Mac

No comments: