Thursday, January 22, 2015

Work, Sleep, Dance.

 It's been a very busy week with working nights, sleeping to recover and then traveling to Melbourne. I took another set of finished curtains down for DD and she was happy with them. I have two more sets to make for the bedrooms and then I can take a break for a bit as they haven't finished the Painting the rest of their home yet.
From there we went in to the city and saw the stage show, Strictly Ballroom. We both really enjoyed it despite a late night trip home again.
 Today was spent on making some more of these Sarah's Choice blocks. I plan on making 20 and hope to get it finished in the next day or so before I need to work nights again.
 Hugs, Jan Mac



2 comments:

Marijke said...

nice curtains .Jan
a lot work but its worth to do that for your daugther.I started needle turning a small one first .show the picture tomorow
hugs

jacaranda said...

Your daughter is very lucky to have a Mum like you. I can't wait to see Strictly Ballroom. Love your blocks Jan.