I have finally finished my Tribute to Mrs Williams quilt top, which is a reproduction of a quilt made in the 1800s. the pattern is by Corliss of Threadbear. It's a large quilt and the first one I've done for me for about 15 years or more. It could have been finished much quicker if I had just focused on one quilt at a time.
It's hard to get a good photo but this is the completed top. I had made the outer triangles at 2.5 inches instead of 3", which wasn't a problem as they still fit the measurements of the top and I had made extras so had more than I needed. I want to pin baste it so I can start quilting it but it's too hot at the moment so I'll work on some more hand stitching.
Last night I finished two blocks for the next quilt. I think I'll call this one "Hearts Desire". DH loves the colours and it's good to have one he likes. These are his favourite colours. Now I plan to prepare some more blocks and get this one done soon so I can have it shown at our exhibition in mid March.
Thanks for all your lovely encouraging comments.
Hugs, Jan Mac