Thursday, August 15, 2013

Bits and Pieces

 Today was finally a day where I didn't have to go anywhere so after the household chores it was time to work on some bits and pieces and make some progress on finishes. I quilted a 1940s quilt top and just have to finish the binding. I'll share a photo of that when it's completed.
 I made another border and a half for my Elizabeth replica quilt.
 I finished off a pair of premmie baby booties. The 20 cent coin will give you some idea of size.
I also sewed up 4 more pairs of premmie booties. All of the booties will be donated and they are very quick to make up. It was a good day of finishes and I hope to make some more progress before I'm back working night shift again.
Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment:

Maria said...

It is always nice to have a day to finish things off. How cute are those wee booties.