I had planned to stitch the needle turn applique for the borders of my Baltimore Album quilt but I just can't stop working on my Joseph's Coat with Buttons top. I have now joined a third of the top together and have enough blocks finished for another row. Progress seems to have been a bit slower this week as I have had to make and applique the yellow buttons where each petal intersects.
I am very surprised at how quickly this top is growing and really just want to get it completely finished before I put it aside for something else and lose the momentum. Now I'm working on making more buttons to keep up with piecing all the rows and blocks together. It's been lovely to have a break from my paid work too.
Hugs, Jan Mac
PS I took away the visitor counter as it had reset itself again for no reason and wasn't worth persevering with when it was obviously inaccurate but please leave a comment so i know someone is reading lol!