Thursday, August 23, 2012

Finishes and New Beginnings

 I sent off another 10 finished quilts today as well as more knitted beanies and another crocheted blanket and the finished quilts will be shown on my other blog. It's been good to get more donated tops quilted and I have now finished enough quilts for the kids' camp. I also finished knitting the baby shawl, jacket, hat and booties and forgot to take a photo before I delivered them.
  Now it's time to get busy with some of my projects. My quilting group is going to hold an exhibition of Dear Jane quilts next February and I have decided to make at least a Baby Jane quilt to display. My original blocks were in blues and creams but these are made using Australian theme fabrics. I did have 4 or 5 blocks made originally and have started a new one yesterday. I made 6 or 7 blocks so far as well as working on more preparation for my Civil War Bride blocks and plan to get more done tomorrow. It feels good to work on some new projects and I need to finish off more of my UFOs as well. In the meantime I'm planning a few more quilts but I will focus on some finishes as well LOL
Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Love the granny rug!