Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Donations Galore

 Just stopping in on my way to bed after a very busy night shift to show some of the donations that have arrived here this week. Gini Smith from Colleambly (NSW) dropped off some lovely QAYG blocks, lovely tote bags she'd made as well as a big bag of scraps and 2 quilt tops, a backing and a set of binding. Lorna W also contributed to this lovely bag of donations and they will be finished off into quilts ASAP.
 The lovely crocheted blanket was found at a Warrnambool Op Shop for $2 and will keep someone warm this winter.
 Delys Rogers from WA has been very busy with the knitting needles again and she has sent over 11 lovely warm beanies to keep some needy heads warm in this cold weather we're having.
 I also received a lovely parcel of fabric, sets of quilt blocks and quilt tops from Margaret McCaughey (NSW) and I'm planning on finishing off the sets of blocks etc very soon.
 Now I'm off to bed so I can work again tonight.
Hugs, Jan Mac



1 comment:

Gina E. said...

What a fabulous delivery that was! Do you have a love/hate relationship with your local post office? They must either love you for keeping them busy, or not love you for the same thing, lol!
I never thought of sending you second hand crocheted rugs - we've always got a few in our opshop. I'll grab some for you when I send my next quilt top :-)