Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Wow where did the time go. It's hard to believe that Christmas is almost here but at least I'm organized.
The family have all been here for Christmas Eve with the exception of our youngest DD who will be having a White Christmas while on holidays in New York.
Yesterday was very productive with the completion of 4 pillowcases with teddy bear prints, a polar scarf, 3 baby polar fleece wraps, a knitted premmie baby jacket and 5 QAYG blocks.
Today I posted off another box of 6 quilts and some more gift items which the Salvos will distribute to their clients during the festive season.
Today was spent buying last minute food and all the cooking etc but I also had time to finish off a knitted scarf and almost finished a knitted beanie as well as some more QAYG blocks.
I hope that you all have time to celebrate with family and friends during Christmas and New Year and that you are all blessed with good health for the coming year.
Piecefully yours, Jan Mac

3 comments:

Maria said...

Have a wonderful Christmas day with your family

Kathleen said...

Jan - First, Happy Holidays.
I must admit to being completely perplexed at how much you get done.. You say something like "six quilts, a beanie, a layout" like it was something you got done during a tv show!!!

Do you have sewing elves?? You know, the ones who get it to 99%, and then you just finish it off? I know you must... we are going to investigate - I'm sure we will find them...

You are amazing, and I love reading of your accomplishments... Kate

Jenny said...

Even though you get a lot of donated blocks and partly finished quilts Jan you are still amazing.
I would end up loosing motivation and leaving lots of half finished quilts and knitting around.

Have a wonderful xmas.