Thursday, November 26, 2009

It's Surprising

...how doing a little adds up to a lot. I've been making these crochet sqs every chance I have, especially when watching TV with DH as I don't have to look at them to get the pattern right.
I use 8 ply yarn or a mixture of lighter weights to make up to 8 ply, and a hook sized 4.5mm. I work them in rounds of 10 and then double crochet them together with sqs set 5 x 7. I surprised myself when I put two together over the week as I found I had enough sqs to make another full blanket and I'm well on the way to having enough for a 4th.
These are all going in the next shipment for people affected by earthquakes in Asia. I'm still quilting and I'll post photos here again soon. Thanks for dropping by.
Hugs Janmac

2 comments:

kaiteM said...

Looking good Jan, you sure are an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Facebook is my life.
I also do not know about the outside world without Facebook. Once known Facebook then everything has changed. I had many friends over and of course my life has also changed. It looks like he has the outside world can do me by friendship, love. If you use Facebook, please see the wonder settled that it brings. Please log in to see the heart of me. I will be happy for it.

If you do not have a Facebook account, please register here!

This is my blog : Blog for you