Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A short week


It's hard to know how the week can go so quickly when I have so many things to get done. I've been pulling out UFOs and have managed to finish a knitting UFO- a pair of bed socks which will be sent with others to Pine Ridge Reservation.
I also have too many cross stitch UFOs as well as quilting UFOs. I really need to get busy and finish some off so I can get the shelves cleared for more projects.
I did manage to finish two quilts from the deceased estate donations of last week as well as a baby quilt "Quilts of Love", for neonatal stillborns for the local hospital. Today I'm working on putting a baby quilt together for a family friend in the disappearing nine patch pattern, as well as piecing more 4 patch blocks for another Quilts of Love quilt. As usual so many projects and too little time.
Cheers, JJ

No comments: